PHYSICAL FORM: LIQUID CONCENTRATE
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Product properly mobilizes nitrogen, carbon,oxygen,sulfur, hydrogen,silica and lime-calcium to balance
and maximize utilization of and availability of soil minerals and nutrients for proper plant growth,rooting, flowering,fruit and seed
INGREDIENTS: Sea minerals, molasses, seaweed,compost extract,biodynamic preparations: humus remedy,silica remedy, yarrow,
chamomile, stinging nettles, white oak bark,dandelion,valerian, Equisetum arvense
USE 175 PARTS WATER TO ONE PART TONIC FOR A CONCENTRATION OF 2000PPM.
- Use this concentration or greater for application to soil on plow down, incorporating cover crop,no-till rolling/crimping down crop.
- FOR 1000PPM MIX 350:1. Use this concentration for seed soaks,application on newly germinated seed, first, second or third leaf.Use at this rate for post flowering fruit set.
FOR 500 PPM MIX 700:1
- Use at this rate for summer drought relief, after setting of fruit, grain,vegetables, up untiI ripening. Before harvest apply at 1000-2000 ppm for ripening and increased storage capacity and shelf life.
- For increasing photosynthetic light metabolism,increasing waxy surface of leaf and fruit potentize spray through the night or first thing in the morning for at least one hour and apply before noon as a fine foliar mist contacting foliage and the atmosphere above the plants.
- For increasing root mass and building soil: structure potentize all day or for at least one hour and apply after three in the afternoon until three am. Use of this protocol will can with increasing bulk density and disease resistance Apply at 10-20 gallons per acre/44-88 liters per hectare.
Use with Vortex Brewer® COMPOUND at the rate of 1 rounded tablespoon per acre / 3 rounded tablespoons per hectare.
STORAGE: Keep lid on tightly or tonic will absorb moisture,diluting the original concentration.
PRECAUTIONS: In case of ingestion drink water. In case of skin or eye contact rinse with water for 30 seconds. In case of spill or leak rinse with water. Product is non-toxic.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DURING MIXING AND APPLICATION DO NOT EXPOSE TO PRODUCTS OR RESIDUES CONTAINING
PESTICIDES OR FORMALDEHYDE.
For Special Crop Consultations:
P.O. Box 467
Water Mill, New York 11976